BULLERROO LUXURY CHALET: A luxury ‘ski chalet’ with panoramic views across the Barwite Valley starting at $650 / night. The base rate shown on the booking system is for the whole apartment for up to 4 guests (extra charge for 5th loft bed). A cleaning fee of $120 p/stay is also incurred.
- ACCEPTANCE – When you make a booking, these Terms & Conditions are deemed to have been read and accepted by you on behalf of yourself, all other occupants and any visitors covered by this booking and form the basis of the agreement between you and the Property manager/owner for the holiday rental BullerRoo Luxury Chalet or Stone Creek Cottage together with all other terms and conditions set out below. The person/company making the booking is held responsible for the conduct of all other occupants and any visitors covered by this booking, including the condition of the property, its contents and surroundings.
- NON-COVID RELATED CANCELLATION & CHANGE OF BOOKING POLICY – We strongly recommend that you take travel insurance as we do not cover for extenuating circumstances such as natural disasters, pandemics, acts of god, force majeure events or other circumstances that may force you to cancel your accommodation. A $25 administration fee applies when the booking is cancelled 30 days or more from the booking commencement date. A cancellation fee of 50% of the value of the booking tariff applies with notice of 15 to 30 days before booking commencement date. A cancellation fee of 75% of the value of the booking tariff applies with notice of 7 to 14 days before booking commencement date. No refund of booking tariff for cancellations made with less than 7 days’ notice. For changes of dates 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, an administration fee of $25 applies. For changes of dates 7 to 30 days prior to the arrival date, an administration fee of $50 applies. No changes can be accepted less than 7 days from the arrival date, cancellation policy applies in this instance. Management reserves the right to negotiate an alternative agreement based on the value of bookings and booked dates for a positive outcome. Change of booking dates is to be of the same or higher value of the original booking within 30 days of the original arrival date. Full payment is required 30 days prior to the arrival date. If payment is not made on time or an alternative payment arrangement is not agreed in writing with management, management reserve the right to cancel the booking with 7 days written notice and no refund is provided. If the deposit is greater than the value of the tariff, the difference will be refunded.
- DAMAGE – Whilst you are in occupation, you are fully responsible for all breakages and damage caused or potential risk or liability caused to the property, its furniture, fittings, or any consequent loss suffered by the property owner. Any such breakages, damage or loss must be reported immediately to the property manager.
- MAXIMUM GUESTS – The maximum number of occupants at the property is limited to the number shown in the booking confirmation email. Under no circumstances will the number of people occupying the property be greater than that specified. We do not allow guests to stay in tents, swags, campers, camper trailers, caravans or camper vans. If the maximum number of occupants is breached, then they may be directed to leave the property and there will be no refund for any unused portion of the booking.
- VISITORS – You can invite visitors to the property, but they are not permitted to stay overnight. You are responsible for any damage caused by visitors. You must control all visitors and ensure visitors comply with these Terms and Conditions. We allow up to 4 visitors, unless agreed to prior with the Property Manager. Whilst visitors are permitted, they are NOT to stay overnight, and the number of visitors must be managed to ensure there is no burden on the property or neighbouring properties. Socialising must not unreasonably interfere with neighbours and visitors must leave the property by no later than 11:00pm.
- EXPECTED BEHAVIOUR – You, any occupants and any visitors covered by this booking agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions, Planning Approvals, and Local Government by-laws. Refrain from anti-social behaviour and respect the residential amenity and abide by noise curfews. Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise is prohibited and may result in the termination of the booking.
- EVENTS/FUNCTIONS/PARTIES/WEDDINGS – You, any occupants and any visitors covered by this booking may NOT hold any function/party/event/wedding, or any function/party/event/wedding to which you invite other visitors, without our consent. The intention behind this is that the property is for the enjoyment of you, any occupants and any visitors covered by this booking and to comply with normal insurance provisions and protect the property from damage and undue wear and tear. Socializing must not unreasonably interfere with neighbours and must cease no later than 10:00pm outdoors. Functions are allowed only via written agreement and set out under separate terms & agreement contract. Functions include but not limited to wedding, birthdays, bucks’ parties, hen’s nights and any other special celebrations or parties. The basis of our accommodation is family orientated, with guests enjoying the surrounding area activities and not a primary place for “functions”.
- TENANCY – This Agreement is for the purposes of a holiday rental only and does not create the relationship of Landlord and Tenant between you and the Property Owner. You will not be entitled to a tenancy or to any other form of statutory security of tenure as a result of this Agreement.
- REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT/BOND – This is to be paid prior to arrival and will be held throughout your stay and refunded to you within 7 days after your departure, provided the property is left in the same condition as at the commencement of your stay and you have not broken any of these terms and conditions. You accept that your bond may be used for breach of any terms and conditions listed from 1 – 19. Transfer of the refundable damage deposit/bond will be credited to your account and titled “BullerRoo return “.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION – Every effort is made to properly describe or portray the property as accurately as possible in good faith. No responsibility is accepted for any error or misrepresentation and no refunds will be given.
- CONTRACT – The rental contact is between you and the Property Owner/Manager for which the accommodation booking is made and is subject to the terms and conditions herein. The contract for accommodation shall not be effective until the Property Owner/Manager sends you written confirmation of the booking. You are making the booking as the responsible person and are acting for and on behalf of yourself, any occupants and any visitors covered by this booking. You are to forward these Terms and Conditions to any occupants covered by this booking.
- MAINTAINING THE PROPERTY – Children must not climb on the wire balustrading (cottage). Furniture in the property is not to be moved without permission. All occupants are required to maintain the property in a safe, clean and hygienic state during the stay. No driving on lawn areas is permitted. When leaving the property, guests are required to lock all windows and external doors and turn lights, heating and air-conditioning off. At the end of your stay dishes must be cleaned and put away, dishwasher left empty if possible, fridge and BBQ cleaned. You are NOT expected to make beds, clean bathrooms or toilets. All cigarette butts are to be placed in bins and not to be left on the grounds. Any additional cleaning resulting from the above requirements not being met will be deducted from the bond.
- SAFETY – Children are to be supervised at all times. Warning signs are to be adhered to at all times. All occupants agree that various items at the Property including toys, games and equipment will be checked by adults to ensure they are age appropriate and safe for their children to use. Children should only use these items under adult supervision. All items that are used are to be cleaned and returned to their original position. No responsibility lies with the Property Manager for the use of these items.
- FIRES, SMOKING & PETS NOT ALLOWED – FIRES are NOT permitted. There is strictly NO smoking inside the property. Any cigarette butts must be put out and placed in an appropriate rubbish bin. Pets are NOT permitted, and we ask you to leave them at home, otherwise your entire bond will be forfeited so that an intensive and comprehensive clean of the accommodation can be performed.
- NO PORTABLE COOKING APPLIANCES ALLOWED – No table cooking is permitted. Guests are not permitted to use their own wood, charcoal, gas, butane or electric portable cooking devices inside the accommodation apart from those supplied. Cooking is to be done under the exhaust fan for the benefit of all guests.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE – You, any occupants and any visitors covered by this booking are advised that all personal belongings, luggage, vehicles and other property of the occupants of any description whatsoever will be at the sole risk of the occupants at all times. The Property Owner/Manager will not be held responsible for the theft, loss or damage of any personal property belonging to the occupants. It is strongly recommended that occupants arrange travel insurance.
- CHECK IN/CHECK OUT – Due to COVID-19 requirements issued by the Victorian Government, additional time is required to prepare all accommodation. Therefore, Check-In time is from 3pm and Check-Out time is by 10am. We appreciate your co-operation to adhere to these times during this difficult period. If cleaners are held waiting by guests departing after 10am, all cleaners’ fees are at $44 per hour for time waiting and will be deducted from the bond.
- IDENTIFICATION – You may be asked for photographic identification. We reserve the right to cancel your booking without penalty if you do not provide valid photographic identification. If you are booking on behalf of someone or for a group and you are not staying at the accommodation, you must inform us at the time of booking, or we may cancel the booking without penalty.
- DISCLAIMER – The Property owner will not be held responsible nor liable for: Any injury or loss suffered by the occupants, their invitees or guests whatsoever or howsoever caused whilst in occupancy of the holiday accommodation due to failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions. Any injury or loss suffered by the occupants, their invitees or guests whatsoever or howsoever caused due to negligence on my/our/their part. Any injury or loss suffered by the occupants, their invitees or guest whatsoever or howsoever caused as a result of insects or wildlife in or around the holiday accommodation site. All occupants are to take specific care at all times within this rural area and requested not to approach any such wildlife under any circumstance. Any noise, disturbance or inconvenience caused as a result of renovation/building/road works being carried out in or near the vicinity of the holiday accommodation. Activities, events or attractions being unavailable, cancelled, postponed or inaccessible, snow or weather conditions, road closures.